Sunday, December 14, 2008

JESSICA AND TONY ARE ENGAGED!!!






















So... Pretty much everyone is aware but I am engaged to the man of my dreams Mr. Tony Bergstrom. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world! I never thought I would ever be able to find someone that is more perfect for me. For those of you who don't know Tony and his family are from Salt Lake City with generations of Ute roots! He is an offensive lineman for the University of Utah, and yes all of my brothers approve of him! Paul is even the one who introduced us. Tony is 22 years old, he served an LDS mission in Sacramento California he is planning on med school after he receives his bachelors in micro biology at the U. He is my large, tall, dark, and handsome man that I have been looking for (even though he's a tad pasty). We got engaged on Thanksgiving day. I am so excited to marry my Tony and I know that we will be eternally happy.

8 comments:

Kylie Blackwell said...

CONGRATS!!! Jess that is so awesome I am so happy for you. You deserve it. CONGRATS!

Meredith said...

I am in love with you two. The fat girl and boy are finally tying the knot. And my only request for bridesmaid dresses- tight, black, and short. I gotta find me my Tony.

Caitlyn said...

That's a look of kissing...

John and Julie Kupper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Julie Kupper said...

I love your little discription of Tony.. he he.. you must be in love
MARRIAGE.... yes yes yes yes... I still can't get over that gorgeous ring! I WANT A RING TOO!!! Dresses? tight, black and short? ahhh if so... I got to hit the gym. p.s. and I am not just assuming to be a bridesmaid... all I expect is an invitation to the wedding.

Cottam Family said...

Congrats Jess! That's so awesome, I'm so happy for you too. Oh and your ring is gorgeous :)

Brittney Wimmer said...

Congrats Jess! I'm so excited for you guys and so glad that your finally posted some pics of the two of you! keep that up! You look beautiful and so happy. I'm dying to get together so I can finally meet him.

Brittney Wimmer said...

I'm suprised we don't have a new football post yet! Can you believe that game! I'm so glad they won! Landon and I just sit there and scope out Paul the whole time. We're big fans and so proud of him. Please tell me your family went to the game! Anyway, miss ya!