Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Utah vs. Oregon Game


Paul is on top with his arm coming around to the quarterback!

Me and Tony after the game! Paul saying NO GOOD! after he batted down a pass from the opposing teams quarterback!




Right before kickoff!
As always the highlight of my week is that Utah football games. I must say that the Oregon State game was the funnest and most exciting game I have ever been to. I love the picture above, you will notice Mark in the locker room with a group of players after the victory. Mark absolutely loves to follow Paul around and Paul is always gracious enough to let him. He always makes Mark feel apart of things, what an awesome older brother!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures!! I seriously love how you and your mom are like clones of eachother. I love it.

Kylie Blackwell said...

What I want to know is how I get a pass into the locker room? Haha just kidding my husband would kill me he is a die hard BYU fan. It's ok I still love you and your red fam. Looks like it's a fun family affair. I love that you all are so close!

Ashley said...

Can I get in that locker room too? haha

John and Julie Kupper said...

Mark right in the middle is hilarious! BEST DAY OF HIS LIFE!