Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shooting Range

The above gun is the one I got in place of the Pink Lady. Its not pink but its alot more powerful!
This is the gun I had that I traded for my new Taurus 24/7 9mm

On our way up to the moon ride
The gang after the moonlight lift right up at sundance.

We JUST SAW YOU BUTT NAKED!!!

Me and Tony at the game. Our boys are doing really well! Tony started and played the whole game and Paul tied the record for most sacks at the U!!!

Tony and two of his three bros and his daddy Tony Singing me songs on his Uke


Me and Mom at the gun range.... I made her come with me so she wouldn't be so scared of guns. By the time we got going she wanted to shoot longer than I did haha. I was testing out the two new guns I got. I bought a pink lady gun that was having some problems so I took it back and traded it for a 9mm gun that will blow your whole arm off. Speaking of that I was in Gunnies (western store) the other day looking at guns and I noticed a man holiding a huge 50 caliber pistol basically a gun that has massive deady bullets that could take down a bear easy! So i look at him and I'm all soo... you lookin at getting that gun? And he's all ya I think so.... I proceed to say " Dang that thing will blow your arm right off!" After saying that I walk past him to go to another gun counter and notice that the DUDE ONLY HAS ONE ARM!!! There was nub where his right arm was supposed to be! I felt so bad and then I couldn't help but laugh out loud. I think he knew what I was laughing about... Give me a break ok? What are the freakin odds of a dude with one arm holding a 50 cal gun with now freakin arm. hahaha that would for sure only happen to me.



5 comments:

Meredith said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, ohhhhhhhhhhh so funny!!!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so sad you got rid of your pink one! When do I get to meet this Tony guy???

Kylie Blackwell said...

I want to meet Tony too he is cute. Maybe I could meet him when you hook me up with some tickets to the UofU v. BYU game? Ha. I love that you are a gun girl, dont love so much that you are a SPECIAL SPIRIT and hurt Mr. Nubs feelings. Scary what happened to Joe, your poor mom!

Linsay Jarvis said...

oh my gosh! What are the odds! What was his reaction when you said that?!? You are looking good Jess! Skinny and beautiful as ever! I liked the uke, hopefully I'll meet him one day! Feel free to come on down to Texas

John and Julie Kupper said...

guns guns guns